On May 14, from 1:00 – 2:30 pm, Gibbons Directors John R. Hewitt, Mark S. Sidoti, and Kevin G. Walsh, along with Timothy P. Ryan of Kroll Advisory Solutions Cyber Investigations, will speak at Bloomberg BNA’s webinar – “Cybersecurity in Securities Markets.”
This program will provide an in-depth understanding of cybersecurity requirements on a state and federal level. The webinar will follow closely the content of the new Bloomberg BNA Securities Practice Series Portfolio, Cybersecurity in the Federal Securities Markets, written by John R. Hewitt that is now available at the Bloomberg BNA Bookstore at http://www.bna.com/cybersecurity-federal-securities-p17179889693/. Topics of discussion include:
- The evolution of cybersecurity laws and regulations in the securities markets
- An analysis of Regulation S-P and its proposed amendments
- The identity theft Red Flags Rule
- State data security laws
- An extensive review of the requirements for comprehensive information security programs and data breach notification
- A detailed review of the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s new Cybersecurity Framework
- The SEC’s new OCIE Cybersecurity Initiative
The speakers will also review current software vulnerabilities, mobile app malware, BYOD problems, app store security, and other current vulnerability issues. Current civil, regulatory, and criminal actions in this area will also be analyzed, as well as relevant e-discovery issues.
Who Should Attend?
Chief Compliance Officers, Compliance Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, legal officers, privacy and internet law practitioners, corporate counsel, and others involved in cybersecurity issues at broker-dealers, investment advisors, and public and private funds.
Single Registrant Discount
- Visit the webinar registration page at http://www.bna.com/cybersecurity-securities-markets-w17179889670/.
- Choose “$224 Live Webinar” from the drop-down menu and click the red “Buy Now” button.
- Enter the promo code LGAUEBR4 into the specified field to receive a 20% discount.
- “Proceed to Check Out” to complete the process. Registrants will receive an email containing the connectivity information to be used the day of the program.
Multiple Registrant Discount
BNA now offers full price registration for the first registrant from a firm and then a significantly reduced price, $99, for a subsequent nine individuals. One person may navigate to the registration page and add the live webinar to their cart and then change the “Desired Quantity” to whatever number they would like (up to 10) and hit “Recalculate.” Additional fields will appear below into which he or she can type the email addresses of each individual they would like to register. The total amount will be automatically calculated, factoring in the reduced rate for the subsequent registrants. The person entering the registrations can then “Proceed to Check Out,” and all of those people will be registered for the program. Once the confirmation email arrives listing each person’s PIN, the first person will need to forward it to the subsequent registrants.