In the last 10 years, robotic surgical systems have revolutionized the way doctors approach minimally invasive surgery, especially laparoscopic and arthroscopic procedures. AI-enabled systems can also provide doctors with suggestions based on symptoms, learning from medical diagnoses and the outcomes of the symptoms. As with medicine, the field of law will be revolutionized in the coming years by the application of AI-enabled systems and networks to the practice of law.
With more than 200 attorneys, Gibbons is a leading law firm in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, ranked among the nation’s top 200 by The American Lawyer. More...
Resources of Interest
- Association of Records Managers & Administrators (ARMA International)
- California E-Discovery Act
- Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Federal Judicial Center – Manual for Complex Litigation, Fourth
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Information Requirements Clearinghouse (IRCH)
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- Legaltech News
- New Jersey E-Discovery Rules
- The Sedona Conference