Thank you for visiting the Gibbons E-Discovery Law Alert blog! Content on our site, authored by members of the Gibbons E-Discovery Task Force, analyzes current issues, concerns, and developments in electronic discovery and corporate information management law. How are we doing? To review our blog and nominate the Gibbons E-Discovery Law Alert for this year’s ABA Journal’s “Web 100” award, please visit abajournal.com/blawgs/web100 and share why you are a “fan” of our site (Please note: the voting process closes on Sunday, July 30). Thank you in advance for your support.
With more than 200 attorneys, Gibbons is a leading law firm in New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, and Delaware, ranked among the nation’s top 200 by The American Lawyer. More...
Resources of Interest
- Association of Records Managers & Administrators (ARMA International)
- California E-Discovery Act
- Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM)
- Federal Judicial Center – Manual for Complex Litigation, Fourth
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Federal Rules of Evidence
- Information Requirements Clearinghouse (IRCH)
- International Legal Technology Association (ILTA)
- Legaltech News
- New Jersey E-Discovery Rules
- The Sedona Conference